ASM Residential are members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme for Lettings. This requires us to follow a strict code of practice in order to retain membership of the scheme..A comsumer guide to the scheme is available upon request. Essentially the code requires us to work in the best interests of both the landlord and the tenant and to provide a quality service to both.
ASM Residential are experienced letting agents providing an excellent service at competitive prices for all our landlords.
As members of the Property Ombudsman Sheme for Lettings we will:-
– Always work in your best interests where this does not conflict with our obligation to treat both landlord and tenant with impartiality.
– Recommend rents based upon current market conditions by reference to similar properties in similar locations.
– Provide written Terms of Business that confirm your requirements and include full details of all fees and charges.
– Market your property by complying with rules relating to “To Let” boards, how viewings should be conducted and whether a property should be marketed after receipt of an offer.
– Conduct viewings in accordance with the landlords wishes and always provide feedback.
– Take due care when referencing potential tenants
We offer a full range of available properties at competitive rents. Here you can view all of our Listings that are currently available to Let. For more information or if you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to Contact us.
As members of the Property Ombudsmans Scheme for Lettings we will:-
– Offering impartiality when dealing with the interests of tenants and landlords so that neither are disadvantaged if they are unfamiliar with the letting process.
– Always remove a property from the market once you have submitted an application to rent.
– Transfer your deposit to an approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme with 14 days of receipt.
– Provide you with a copy of the tenancy agreement on the day you move in.
– Provide you with a copy of the Inventory & Condition Report on the day you move in.
– Deal with any complaint promptly and impartially.
– Provide a copy of the Property Ombudsman`s Complaints Procedure upon request.